Established in 2008,zhuchengruifusheng black garlic biological engineering Co.,Ltdisa professional manufacturer and exporter that is concerned with the development and production of black garlic. We are located in Shandong province with convenient transportation access. All of our products comply with international quality standards and are greatly appreciated in a variety of different markets throughout the world.
Covering an area of 27,000square meters,we have over 100 employees, boast an annual sales revenue that exceeds USD7,000,000 and currently export 70% of our productionworldwidely, and we are the largest processing base of black garlic product series in China.Our well-equipped facilities and excellent quality control throughout all stages of production enable us to guarantee total customer satisfaction.
What is Black Garlic?
First of all, we need to know that black garlic is not rotten, it is fermented garlic from organic garlic. And it isalso known as aged garlic, fermented garlic, and fermented black garlic.
The fermented Black Garlic is rich in Polyphenol, antioxidant, containing 20 times more than regular fresh ones, and the Aricine of the organic compound is 1.4 times compared to the regular white garlic. Organic compaund works as nutrients and tonics by reinforcing the physical strength and relieving fatigue.
Moreover, black and soft fermented garlic is 100% additive free, and it tastes sweet and sour instead of the strong smell and hot taste of fresh garlic.
The taste of black garlic is sweet, mild, caramelly and reminds me of molasses. When you bite into a raw clove, you don't get the harsh-hit-you-in-the-face that regular garlic has. It's smooth, soft and the garlic flavor is mellowed out times one-hundred. --- Jaden, a professional recipe developer, TV chef and cookbook author
If you don't like the taste or smell of fresh garlic but are still interested in its medicinal effect, then you might like to consider buying substitute instead, black garlic is the best choice. However when it comes to cooking, there's really no substitute for the original garlic ('stinking rose'), black garlic is widely used in cooking, too. You could use black garlic for garlic butter sauce or garlic cream sauce instead of raw garlic.(This paragraph is a bit confusing, is balck garlic good for cooking or not?)
What is the functions of Black Garlic ?
1. Lower the risk of cancer.
2. Boost immune system.
3. Stabilize blood sugar level.
4. Prevent against heart disease and strokes.
5. Relieve the stomach distension and other stomach complaints.
6. Prevent against diseases and infection.
7. Help increase the body's ability to handle the digestion of meat and fats.
8. Helpful in getting rid of athlete's foot.
9. Treat respiratory complaints such as asthma and chronic bronchitis.
10. Improving the quality of meat, milk and egg, thus to improve food's flavor.(How is it going to change the quality of meat?)Enhance food's flavor when cooking meat, milk, and egg.
11. Detoxicate and remove blood stasis.
12. Used externally for cuts, wounds, and skin eruptions.